Bryan’s House’s Pathways To Inclusion Luncheon at the newly renamed Arts District Mansion on Wednesday, September 22, was a keen success. Not only did the luncheon provide a panel discussion on “how companies can help people with disabilities find meaningful work using technological innovations and creative approaches,” it had a surprise announcement.
The Moozie Foundation made a $20,000 challenge. The result of the match and 100% of the proceeds including the raffle was $340,000.
According to Bryan’s House CEO Abigail Erickson-Torres, “We’re humbled and moved by the generosity of North Texans that supported our children’s programs through the luncheon, during the pandemic.”
In addition to the whopping net, the following 2020 and 2021 awards were presented by Bryan’s House Board Chair Nicole Blythe:
- Community — Temple Emanu-El Dallas
- Humanitarian — 2020: Rust E. Reid; 2021: Lynn Fisher
- Philanthropist — 2020: Sarah Losinger; 2021: Peggy Dear
- Clinical — 2020: Ursuline Academy; 2021: University of Texas at Dallas
- Corporate — 2020: Valiant Residential; 2021: Studio Movie Grill
* Graphic courtesy of Bryan's House