Since the Friday night event is taking place in a very cool residential area and Saturday’s gala is at The Fairmont, Anne is recommending the following:
- Have a friend drop you and your buds off
- Use the buddy system and carpool
- Despite a slight chance of Friday night having a touch of drizzle, don’t worry. The home is big enough to handle the guests inside.
- Saturday night, park at the Baptist Church multi-level parking lot
- Saturday night, get yourself a room at The Fairmont and slumber-party it. Think room service for Sunday morning breakfast. No, make that late morning brunch.
This annual summer fundraiser is showy, fun and family-oriented.