It time to clean out those closets and you have choices where to share your wealth of fashions. For more grown-up types, 2023 Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary Fashion Show Chair Kim Quinn could really use the gently experienced outfits and accessories. As for the younger set, Comerica Bank’s Prom Dress Drive is underway to provide new or gently used, cleaned formal dresses and accessories that the young gals in your household have outgrown and retired.
The dress-up gowns and accessories will benefit “local teens, who otherwise may not be able to afford formal attire and experience the high school tradition of prom.” In the past seven years, Comerica’s program has provided nearly 5,600 dresses to Dallas CASA and Boys And Girls Clubs Of Greater Dallas youngsters.
The Prom Dress Drive is underway until Tuesday, February 28, with drop-off locations at the following six Comerica Banking Centers:
- Cole-Fitzhugh at 3202 North Fitzhugh in Dallas
- Forest-Inwood at 5200 Forest Lane in Dallas
- Lovers Lane-Devonshire at 5647 W. Lovers Lane in Dallas
- NorthPark at 8850 Boedeker Street in Dallas
- Parker-Premier at 3310 Premier Road in Plano
- Preston Center at 8225 Preston Road in Dallas
Why let those past high school dresses take up space in your closets when they can once again dazzle on a special evening?
* Graphic/photo provided by Comerica Bank