UPDATE [9:30 p.m.] – There’s confusion about an announcement made late this afternoon by Dallas County Court Judge Clay Jenkins regarding how far the coronavirus restrictions would extend. Nonetheless, the nonprofits still made changes to their May and June plans.
This afternoon Dallas County Court Judge Clay Jenkins announced the extension of the county’s stay-at-home mandate from Thursday, April 30, to Wednesday, May 20. Within minutes, May fundraisers and other activities started changing plans.
Here’s today’s rundown:
- The Salvation Army Women’s Auxiliary‘s 2020 Fashion Show And Luncheon scheduled for Monday, May 11, at the Meyerson is rescheduled for Tuesday, September 15
- Dallas Chamber Symphony Presents “Schumann 4” scheduled for Tuesday, May 5, at Moody Performance Hall is rescheduled for Tuesday, October 20
- ChristianWorks For Children’s Building Healthy Families Luncheon scheduled for Wednesday, May 5, at The Ashton Depot is rescheduled for Tuesday, September 1
Postponed To A Date To Be Determined
- Klyde Warren Park’s “Justice League” scheduled for Saturday, June 13 at Klyde Warren Park
- Klyde Warren Park’s “Happy Feet” scheduled for Saturday, June 20 at Klyde Warren Park
* Graphic provided by The Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary