NorthPark Center’s Ambassador program is starting the new year with the announcement of the 2020 Ambassadors. Instead of traveling the country representing NorthPark, these Ambassadors have a one-year tenure and stay put right here in North Texas “to partner with NorthPark and its retailers for various initiatives to benefit the charitable organization through meaningful events and programs, raising much needed awareness and funds.”
This year’s Ambassadors and their outstanding Non-Profit Partners include the following:
- Kate Dykes – Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas
- Tucker Enthoven – The Crystal Charity Ball
- Cate Ford – Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Diana Hamilton – Cattle Baron’s Ball benefiting the American Cancer Society
- Jenny Kirtland – Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Meredith Land – The Salvation Army
- Cynthia Marshall – Dallas CASA
- Jamie O’Banion – Children’s Cancer Fund and Children’s Health
- Alvise Orsini and Geoffroy van Raemdonck – Dallas Symphony Orchestra
- Dwight Powell – Dwight Powell Children and Family Support Fund
- Heather Randall – Cattle Baron’s Ball benefiting the American Cancer Society
- Kimberly Schlegel Whitman – Dec My Room
BTW, portraits of the Ambassadors will be on exhibition from Tuesday, January 28, thru Thursday, February 27, on NorthPark’s Level One between Neiman’s and Nordstrom.
Since 2017, the program has provided support for more than 40 area non-profits.