With 2019 heading for the finish line, nonprofits are saluting North Texas people and organizations that have gone the extra mile in support of the community. On Monday, October 7, the Vogel Alcove will do just that at its Design and Dine dinner in the recently renovated Tower Club Dallas.
Created to recognize those who have helped Vogel Alcove “help children recover from the traumatic effects of homelessness,” the Ambassadors of Hope Award will be presented to the following:
- Doris Budner Honoree — Willie Baronet of WeAreAllHomeless.org for leadership in advancing the Vogel Alcove mission.
- Thelma Vogel Honoree — Oliver Wyman for vision and collaborative efforts in advancing services to homeless children and families.
- Corporate Champion Honoree — Houlihan Lokey
- Media Partner Honoree — Fox 4 – KDFW
- Volunteer Award Honoree — Joyce Morrison
- Kids Helping Kids Honoree — 2019 Summer Interns
- Board of Excellence Honoree — Rick Lacher
- Community Partner Honoree — Community Beer Company
In addition to a VIP reception, a wine pull station, raffle, silent auction, virtual sports games and “awe-inspiring live artist performances,” Martyn “World Piano Man” Lucas will be performing. Perhaps he’ll wear that marvelous gold tuxedo jacket that Elton John gave him?
In addition to sponsorship opportunities, tickets are available starting at $125 for general admission.
*Graphic/photo provided by Vogel Alcove