With weather guessers once again issuing warnings of rain, thunder, lighting and basic Debbie Downer conditions for this weekend, some outdoor event planners are scurrying around trying to come up with last-minute back-up plan. But luckily Zoo To Do 2018: Safari Soiree Co-Chairs Kim and Greg Hext were prepared just in case such a situation arose and sent word,
Due to the expected inclement weather, we are relocating Zoo To Do 2018: Safari Soiree to the Hyatt Regency Dallas at Reunion. Please note our updated start time is at 6 p.m. Please drive to the Reunion Tower parking to be met by valet.
“We are still featuring our wonderful Zoo To Do chefs and restaurants, and Emerald City All-Stars will be on hand for your dancing pleasure. And our Dallas Zoo Animal Ambassadors will be on location to greet you!”
The schedule for the night is
- Big Board, Silent Auction, and Raffle Sales Open
- Dinner – Featured food from the area’s top chefs and restaurants along with interactive animal demonstrations
- Live Auction and Desserts
- Zoo To Do 2: The After Party with dancing to Emerald City All-Stars with featured cuisine
- Auctions and Raffle Close
- Raffle winners announced and The After Party Live Auction
- Party ends
- Zoo To Do 2018 Hyatt Parking Image
While it may be disappointing that Mother Nature is throwing a damper on the festivities, the backup plan is in place to provide a great evening of fun and fundraising.
Here’s an idea — Why not make reservations at the Hyatt, check in, spend the night and have breakfast ala room service before heading home?