According to 2018 Crystal Charity Ball Chair Claire Emanuelson,
The mission of Crystal Charity is to support agencies that provide vital services to the children of Dallas. Hundreds of generous individuals, corporations and foundations will make it possible for many of the underserved youth in our community to have access to the life changing programs offered by the eight 2018 Beneficiaries.
Many of our past beneficiaries have found that Crystal Charity’s endorsement and support enable them to strengthen their own fundraising efforts, so our partnership truly becomes a win-win situation for everyone involved.
With a total commitment of $6,501,105 to these agencies, we hope you will consider Crystal Charity in your philanthropic giving. These worthy beneficiaries are:
- After-School All-Stars North Texas — $592,141
- Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts — $766,190
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas — $600,591
- Buckner Children and Family Services Inc. — $1,125,435
- Friends of the Dallas Public Library — $752,455
- Mosaic Family Services —$666,612
- Nexus Recovery Center — $747,681
- Ronald McDonald House of Dallas — $1,250,000
As we enter the final phase of our fundraising campaign, we hope you will help us make these projects a reality for those whose very lives may depend on them. Since 1953, Crystal Charity has distributed more than $143 million to over 170 children’s non-profits. We are committed to continuing the legacy of the last sixty-six years by making a substantial and lasting impact on the futures of those children that may otherwise be overlooked. More information is available on our website at www.crystalcharityball.org