Over the past 19 years Two x Two has become North Texas art aficionados’ version of a swel-legant “Brigadoon,” arising on one magical fall night with wonderment. But instead of the Scottish highlands, Two x Two takes place in a mesmerizing dome tent on The Rachofsky House grounds. And the tales that emerge from the occasion have become the stuff that become legendary with the likes of Armie Hammer, Patti LaBelle, Liza Minnelli, Alan Cummings, Diane von Furstenberg and Stanley Tucci. And, of course, who could forget Sharon Stone’s working the bidding for the live auction!
Alas, the tent can only accommodate a headcount of 450 like Nancy C. Rogers, Jennifer and John Eagle, Deedie Rose, Nasiba and Thomas Hartland-Mackie, Christen and Derek Wilson, Jessica Nowitzki and Moll and Charlie Anderson, so gaining entry can be tricky. Luckily, this 2018 Art Ball live auction package will not only provide two tickets to the soiree on Saturday, October 27, but the twosome will be seated at the Headington Companies table along with a couple of places at the brunch the next morning.
Still, one must prepare for such a black tie get together. Not to worry. The package also includes
- A $20,000 gift card from Forty Five Ten towards purchases at its flagship on Main Street or at its new location in Manhattan’s Hudson Yards opening Spring 2019.
- Two nights in deluxe accommodations at The Joule for the weekend of the event
- 2 hour couples spa time at The Spa at The Joule
- Makeup and styling at Forty Five Ten the day of the event
- Dinner at Mirador on Friday, October 26
- Complimentary breakfast with mimosas on Saturday, October 27, at The Joule or at Sassetta in the Design District with car service.
- Private car to Two x Two and back to The Joule
Compliments of Headington Companies, Forty Five Ten and The Joule
Restrictions: Gift Card can be redeemed between Saturday, September 1, and Friday, October 26, 2018 and on regular merchandise only; Mirador includes three reservations for complimentary lunch for two during shopping visits.
* Photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art