Thursday, April 26: Dallas women love their foot fashions. Whether it’s the Agather gals (Elaine, Bradley and Lorene) in dizzying heels or Sally Hoglund‘s sneakers, they walk in heeled splendor. That’s why the annual Stiletto Strut around Shelle Sills‘ downtown Neiman Marcus is so popular.
This year the Fifth Annual SS will be “streetwalking” on Thursday, April 26, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. benefiting The Family Place.
Course it doesn’t hurt that the strollers area fueled up by grown-up high octane. In addition to Honorary Chairs Cindy Rachofsky and daughter Meghan Looney, Event Chairs Suzanne Droese and Piper Wyatt have arranged for a drawing for a number of items like:
- “Season of Shoes” — a new pair of shoes each month for six months from the NM DT
- Custom-made cowboy boots by Roma’s Custom Boots
- a wardrobe makeover with Debby Jett Allbright of Fashionomics
- pieces from the Ashley Pittman collection
- a Girls’ Night Out by Equinox.
Hosted by NM Downtown and The Joule Hotel, all proceeds will go to The Family Place’s local initiatives.