2023 St. Valentine’s Day Luncheon And Fashion Show Co-Chairs Brooke Shelby and Samantha Wortley have just rolled out the slate of honorees for the annual Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Red River fundraiser with the theme of “Saint Valentines Day Luncheon And Fashion Show: Love Rises.”
The honorees are an all-star St. V-Day lineup including the following:
- Icon Award – St. V-Day Luncheon Co-Founders Rusty Duvall and Janet Evans
- Lynda Adleta Heart of Gold – Philanthropist Moll Anderson
- Spirit of Landry Award – 23-year-old Campbell Fearing
- Memorial Hero Award – the late Dallas Symphony Orchestra trumpet Ryan Anthony
Taking place on Thursday, February 8, a the Meyerson with Highland Park Village fashions on the runway, this year’s honorary co-chairs will be Sharon McCullough and her daughters Debbie Hayhurst and Libby Hunt.
* Graphic/photo provided by St. Valentine's Day Luncheon And Fashion Show