In just 12 hours North Texans have provided more than $46,469,047 for 3,192 non-profits thanks to 74,051 donors who have provided 197,343 donations for the 2023 North Texas Giving Day juggernaut presented by Amazon.
But the momentum needs to keep going because there are charities still in need to reach their goals and match challenges still a-wanting.
What has been fascinating to watch is the day’s Non-Profit Leaderboards created by Communities Foundation of Texas that help folks see how their favorite non-profits are doing. They’re divided into four groups with ever-changing totals:
- Small Organizations ($250,000 and less) have raised $6,217,277
- Medium Organizations ($250,000 – $999,999) have raised $7,489,475
- Large Organizations ($1M+) have raised $26,483,61
- Schools have raised $8,875,475.
While North Texas Food Bank is leading all currently with 2,692 donors providing $998,385, Westlake Academy Foundation and Cistercian Preparatory School are amazingly hauling in $849,132 and $722,777, respectively.
Even if you’ve donated to your favorite non-profit, you might want to check back on ‘em to see if they need a little extra push.
* Graphics courtesy of Communities Foundation of Texas