To the delight of Highland Park Village visitors, Equest’s mini-ambassadors Dare and Ranger were on hand for selfies on Thursday, September 15, at the front door of the Herrera salon. While the two little horses weren’t shopping, they along with the evening’s Chair Kristi Pierce were there to welcome Equest Women’s Auxiliary Luncheon and Fashion Show patron party guests like 2022 Community Service Awardee Sarah Losinger with daughter Emily Canete, Louise Griffeth, Emilynn Wilson, Luncheon Honorary Chair Lisa Cooley and Angie Kadesky.
In addition to checking out the fabulous fashions in the store and learning that the fundraiser at Brook Hollow on Tuesday, October 4, was sold out, Luncheon Chair Shannon Graham announced the goodies that make up this year’s two-tier raffle including
Tier 1 Tickets (One for $50/three for $100)
- American Airlines Suite – Cheer on the Mavericks or Stars in a Premium Flagship Suite with 12 seats, 4 Lexus Parking passes and one Gold Parking pass. Food and beverage is not included but can be ordered upon arrival at the suite. Date to be mutually agreed upon. Courtesy of Lisa and Clay Cooley.
- WinStar Farm Stay -Enjoy two nights at beautiful WinStar Farm in Versailles, KY with a tour of the thoroughbred breeding/racing facilities and bourbon tasting at a nearby distillery. Up to 6 guests and dates to be mutually agreed upon. Courtesy of Lisa and Kenny Troutt.
Tier 2 Tickets: (One for $25/five for $100)
- Akris: Enjoy a beautiful leather quilted trapezoid handbag retailing for $2,190.
- Carolina Herrera: Receive a Scala evening box clutch valued at $990.
- Dine Around Dallas: Dine at restaurants including Bistro 31, Cafe Pacific, Honor Bar, Il Bracco, Juice Bar, Mi Cocina, Salum and T.J.’s Seafood. Value is $1,000.
- ETRO: Shop for your favorite fall clothing with a gift certificate worth $1,500.
- Flowers, Wine and Beauty: Enjoy six months of florals from Garden Gate, a three-month wine package from Scout and Cellar Founding Member Courtney Bono, beauty items from Bluemercury, salon services from Osgood O’Neil and a manicure from Sister Nails. Value is $1,500.
- Hadleigh’s: Receive his-and-her signature H-man slippers, total value of $900.
- Jewelry Package: Enjoy a sterling silver alligator toe bone necklace and two pairs of floral earrings from Gemma Collection worth over $1,400.
- Lela Rose: Go on a post-luncheon shopping spree with your $1,000 gift card.
- Styling around Town: Receive a $500 gift card from Trina Turk, a tote bag from Elements, a Staud handbag from Tootsies and a gift certificate from St. Michael’s Woman’s Exchange. Total value of $1,245.
- Veronica Beard: Enjoy a gift certificate worth $1,000 to shop your favorite luncheon look.
The fashions on the runway will be provided by Akris, Alice and Olivia, Carolina Herrera, Etro, Lela Rose, Roller Rabbit and Veronica Beaird.