Email boxes and the media have been working in overdrive for the past 7½ hours for 2022 North Texas Giving Day (aka the biggest fundraising day of the year). With still 10½ hours to go to beat last year’s $66M, nearly 57,000 individuals and organizations have already provided more than $32M and more than 6,390 volunteers.
And how are the leaderboards looking? They’re hot and heavy with area non-profits vying to bring in big bucks. While the top contenders are staying constant, they’ve hauled in a heck of a lot more since 9:30 a.m., with Westlake Academy topping the tops.
- Small Organizations —Project Beloved: The Molly Jane Mission (107 donors providing $75,714)
- Medium Organizations — Direction 61:3 (69 donors providing $117,375)
- Large Organizations — North Texas Food Bank (2,051 donors providing $666,055)
- Schools — Westlake Academy Foundation (273 donors providing $837,859)
It looks like the 2022 North Texas Giving Day is galloping to be a real stampede of money and volunteer hours. Let’s keep the momentum going!
* Graphic courtesy of 2022 North Texas Giving Day