If you had your heart set on attending one of the 2021 Crystal Charity Ball Ten Best Dressed Fashion Show doubleheaders on Friday, October 1, at Neiman Marcus NorthPark and hadn’t yet gotten your reservation in, you’re gonna need a defibrillator. It’s not only sold out, it’s one of the earliest CCB Fashion Show sell-outs in memory!
And to think that 2021 Crystal Charity Ball Chair Leslie Diers and Fashion Show Chair Lisa Cooley did it without a featured designer. Perhaps it’s due to one of the following:
- Curiosity about the first-ever move from the NM flagship in downtown Dallas to NM NorthPark
- Instead of holding it in September, it will take place in October
- The collection of “Ten Best Dressed” (Marybeth Conlon, Tiffany Divis, Jennifer Dix, Cate Ford, Cara French, Libby Hegi, Kim Hext, Karla McKinley, Amy Prestidge and Kimberly Schlegel Whitman) and Hall of Famer Mary Clare Finney
- The traditional one huge fashion show and luncheon is going to be a morning event and an afternoon repeat
- The funds are benefiting Dallas County children non-profits (Baylor Scott And White Dallas Foundation, Cafe Momentum, Dallas CASA, Dallas Children’s Advocacy Center, Dallas Symphony Association Inc., Network of Community Ministries, Phoenix House of Texas Inc. and Scottish Rite for Children)
- Perhaps all of the above?
Whatever the reason, if you have your reservation, start thinking about your attire for the return of fundraising and fashionable fun.