The Family Place is finishing up its trio of big fundraising programs with ReuNight on Wednesday at the Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek. In addition to the big-ticket seated supper, there is the live auction of just a handful of packages. Pull out your passports and warm up your bidding arms. Here’s the collection that ReuNight Co-Chairs Melinda Bell, Catherine Cox and Natalie Lorio say will be up for bid:
One&Only Mexico Trip donated by One&Only Resorts
Experience Mexico like never before! Enjoy the brand-new Treehouse Villa at the One&Only Mandarina. Located just north of Puerto Vallarta within an intimate new community, Mandarina is set upon a rare undeveloped coastline along the Riviera Nayarit. Gaze upon the luscious, jungle-clad mountains, relax on swimmable white-sand beaches in the warm Pacific Ocean, and explore miles of nature trails through the flatlands and rainforest. This is what you’ve been waiting for!
- Three nights in a luxurious Treehouse Villa at One&Only Mandarina, Mexico
- Daily American breakfast for two
- One dinner for two at The Plateau including wine pairings
- One sixty-minute couples’ massage
Exclusions: This certificate is valid from July 1, 2020 through December 15, 2020 and May 1, 2021, through July 2021. Reservations are subject to availability. Blackout dates apply to all major holidays. Gift certificates are not combinable with any promotions or special offers and are not transferrable.
San Luis, Argentina Dove Hunt donated by Pointer Wingshooting
This a bucket list, incredible hunt experience for four hunters with four nights of accommodations. In the field you will experience lavish asado lunches with a siesta in a hammock afterwards if you choose. The shooting is unlimited with some guests shooting 8,000 times. Your field assistant will keep your gun loaded and do all the field work for each hunter. At San Luis Lodge you will experience wonderful concierge service and be fed made-to-order full breakfast and amazing dinners. You will be swept away by great Argentina culture and comfort.
- 4 dove hunting days for four hunters at Jesus Maria Deluxe Resort
- 4 nights accommodation at San Luis Lodge
- Breakfast and dinner at the resort including soft drinks, beer, wine & alcoholic drinks at the bar
- Lunch in the field with soft drinks, beer & red wine.
- Vehicles and field transportation for every hunt
Exclusions: Hunt must be used by November 6, 2020. Additional hunters are $900. Airfare, shells, gratuities and other incurred costs are excluded. Shells for 20 gauge are $13.90/box. Gun rental $75/day/person. Hunting license $70/day/person. Land lease fee $220/person and airport transport $165/person
Patagonia Trout Fly Fishing for Two donated by Pointer Fishing
Patagonia remains widely untouched, hosting vast mountain-scapes that are only superseded by the trout that are just as wile and under-pressured as one could dream. El Maiten Lodge offers a wide variety of water, streams, rivers, lagoons and lakes, providing every angler a unique experience every day. Private accommodations guarantee the Pointer exclusive experience via skilled local guides, chef and host staff. From the stream to table, the Maiten Lodge is a superlative destination. Travel to Patagonia in rugged style with Fishpond rolling luggage and rod and reel case.
- 5 trout fishing days for 2 anglers at El Maiten
- 5 full days and 6 nights double occupancy room at El Maiten Lodge
- One fishing guide per two (or three) anglers
- All meals and drinks, including alcohol
- All vehicles, drivers, transportation necessary for fishing
- Airport reception
- Fishpond Grand Teton Rolling Luggage
- Fishpond Dakota Rod and Reel Carry-On Case
Exclusions: Voucher must be used by November 6, 2021. Additional anglers are $3,750. Extension fee for two years $500/head. Round trip airport transfer are $190/ person. Land lease and fishing license are $70/ day. Gratuities for the guides and staff are not included, as well as local and international flights and insurance. Upgrades are available.
Charlie Hanavich Painting (donated by Charlie Hanavich and Stanley Korshak)
Charlie Hanavich is a self-taught artist from Atlanta, Georgia. Influenced greatly by his four-year residency in Miami, Florida, much of Charlie’s artistic output has been generated in absence of any formal art training. Charlie states that through his process “new insights, lines, and personalities evolve leaving a greater appreciation for each subject.” Created using Hanavich’s signature “Grid Technique,” “Portrait of Anna Wintour“ is of the English editor-in-chief of American Vogue. Her face is made up of squares, where Hanavich composes and decomposes colors, lights and shadows, innovating and renewing a traditional painting technique in an unexpected way.
Includes: “Portrait of Anna Wintour,” 2015. Acrylic on canvas. 48 inches by 48 inches
Top DFW Sports! (donated by Mavs Foundation, Texas Rangers Baseball, Audi Dallas and Machelle Davenport)
Enjoy all the greatest sporting events in DFW! From a luxury suite at the Mavericks, to the first look at the new Rangers Globe Life Field, to awesome seats at the Dallas Stars, you and your friends will experience all the best in the area! Special bonuses include signed Mavericks and Stars memorabilia and a PRICELESS opportunity step foot on the new Globe Life Field during batting practice.
- Dallas Mavericks Suite –
- Eighteen-person suite for the Dallas Mavericks vs Cleveland Cavaliers Basketball Game on Friday, November 22 at 7:30
- Five premium parking passes
- Bonus: Official signed basketball from the 2017-2018 Mavericks team
- Texas Rangers –
- Check out the brand-new field and the luxurious “Speakeasy” Section of Globe Life Field, opening in March 2020
- Four seats for your choice of baseball game
- All-inclusive food and beverage, including beer and wine
- One reserved parking spot
- Bonus: Pre-game on field viewing of batting practice
- Dallas Stars –
- Four seats to see the Stars vs. Buffalo Sabres on January 16, 2020.
- Two premium parking passes
- Bonus: Official Stars autographed jersey
- Dallas Mavericks Suite –
Exclusions: Dallas Mavericks’ certificate does not include food or beverage and the voucher is non-transferrable or exchangeable. The Rangers’ certificate is not eligible for redemption on March 31, 2020, certain other dates may be blacked out, and must be redeemed in 2020.
* Graphic/photo provided by The Family Place