For Park Place Porsche General Manager Patrick Huston, Saturday, April 14, was a bit different than most Saturdays. In addition to the afternoon traffic of folks checking out luxury wheels, the 2018 Cattle Baron’s Ball gals were holding the official kick-off/reveal of the high-caliber raffle items that would find homes at the Saturday, October 20, fundraiser at Gilley’s.
While the ladies like 2018 CBB Co-Chairs Katy Bock and Jonika Nix, Raffle Kick-Off Co-Chairs Katie Layton, Diana Hamilton and Catherine Jaynes and CBB committee members Alexine Cryer and Catherine Flagg set up shop for CBB-ers to pick up their raffle tickets, some committee members (Rachel Michell and Samantha Worley) dropped by to pick up their packets of tickets to sell in the months ahead. Nikki Webb had husband Crayton Webb pick up her tickets.
And the gals didn’t miss the opportunity to get things rolling. Upon spying Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins, who was with Abby Loncar, CBB-er Nancy Gopez marched right up to Clay to sell him a chance for one of the items that included:
- Park Place Dealerships (Approximate retail value: $58,000) — The winner will choose between a 2018 Volvo XC40, a Mercedes Benz GL300, a Porsche Macan or a Range Rover Velar.
- Bachendorf’s (Value: $11,500) — A pair of Hearts on Fire three-prong diamond earrings with 1.5 total carat weight.
- Eiseman Jewels And Rolex (Value: $10,300) — Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in stainless steel and 18 karat yellow gold.
- PlainsCapital Bank (Value: $10,000) — A $10,000 debit card that can be redeemed for a variety of goods and services anywhere in the world.
- Highland Park Village Shopping Experience (Value: $10,000) — A $10,000 shopping spree with HPV’s personal shopper at any of the retail stores in Highland Village. Restaurants excluded.
- Eatzi’s Market And Bakery (Value: $5,000) —A $5,000 gift card to be used at any Eatzi’s location.
The Park Place Dealership raffle tickets are $100 each or six for $500, while all other raffles tickets are $25 each or five for $100.