This afternoon 2023-2024 La Fiesta De Las Seis Banderas President Kim Quinn, along with La Fiesta Co-Chairs Kay Herring and Courtney Wiles, kicked off plans for the fundraiser at Laura and Wilson Sands’ home. With the house filled with loads of committee members, everything from the theme, the location and the date to the committee chairs were revealed.
Kay and Courtney announced that the black-tie gala would focus on Spain with the theme, “Celebración De La Costa De España,” which translates to “Celebration of Coastal Spain.”
Over the next ten months, the chairs and the countless committee members will provide all types of activities for duchesses, escorts and their families culminating in the black-tie gala on Saturday, June 8, at the Hilton Anatole.
Heading up the various committee are
- Gala Co-Chairs Lanier Monk and Meredith McBee
- Corporate Underwriting Co-Chairs Meg Salter and Vanessa Sloan
- Individual Underwriting Co-Chairs Paige Sachs and Laura Thomason
- Social Co-Chairs Carrie Cothrum and Renne Lokey
- Luncheon Co-Chairs Chris Palmer and Rachel Stienke
- Guild President Elaine Peterie
The next big announcement will be the reveal of the 2023-2024 beneficiaries in the days to come, and then the 40 duchesses and escorts in December. Stay tuned.