About 200 Cattle Baron’s Ball‘s Trailblazers didn’t let a little rain drench their party spirit tonight, for a couple or three reasons.
First of all, Trailblazer’s Party Co-Chairs Annalee Aston and Sarah Pederson arranged to have the event at attorney Chris Parvin’s ultra-contemporary house overlooking the corner of Armstrong Avenue and St. Johns Drive.
Chris laughed when asked if he was happy living in the digs. He responded that not only was he happy, but his two kids were on board studying for exams upstairs.
While guests gathered on the ground level, the fun seekers discovered the underground delights where world-class vehicles chilled in the garage and a world-class collection of sports memorabilia on walls and in glass cases filled the lounge, with its U-shaped bar aside a golf simulator. But on this night the faux golf set-up had taken a backseat as Diamonds Direct had put in place a photo booth for guests with diamonds galore to wear for their photos opps.
Just before heading out to a private party for Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott‘s Faith Fight Finish Foundation Gala patron party, Chris and 2023 Co-Chairs Andrea Cheek and Isabell Novakov Higginbotham took a “groupie.”
For most the home and the photo booth would have been enough reason to enjoy the party — but wait, there’s more.
2023 Raffle Co-Chairs Jamie Charles, Catharine Recht and Everitt Cynthia unveiled the five packages that will be part of the Iconic 50th Cattle Baron’s Ball sponsored by Dallas Southwest Osteopathic Physicians on Saturday, October 14, at Southfork Ranch.
The five packages include the following:
Chance tickets $100 each, or six for $500 …
- Park Place (Value: $60,000) — The winner will have her/his pick of one of the Park Place stable of luxury vehicles (Acura, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Sprinter or Volvo).
Chance tickets $25 each, or five for $100 …
- PlainsCapital Bank (Value: $10,000) Imagine the fun it will be to figure out how you’ll use up this $10,000 debit card. Trips? A good bottle of wine? A little plastic surgery? A donation to your favorite charity?
- NorthPark Center Shopping Experience (Value: $15,000) Just in time for that Christmas shopping spree, this card will be your passport to spending heaven with more than 200 shops and restaurants. And if you sign up for The Family Place’s Partners Card, you’ll really cash in on some bargains.
- Eiseman Jewels And Messika (Value: $10,220) When it comes to bling, Eiseman Jewels and Parisian designer Valérie Messika will dazzle the winner with an 18 karat white gold pavé diamond necklace complemented by a pair of matching hoop earrings from Messika’s Move collection.
- Libertine (Value: $12,000) North Texas love nothing better than shopping and for those who want something fun, colorful and not the “same-old” duds that everyone else is wearing, LA-based Libertine is just a trip away. But if your private jet is in for upgrading, click your mouse to shop.
Interested in buying a passel of tickets? Just contact your favorite baroness and they’ll make it happen.
Don’t know a baroness? Oh, dear. Not to worry. Just call the Cattle Baron’s office at 214.443.9222 and they’ll make the luv-ya connection.
* Graphic courtesy of 2023 Cattle Baron’s Ball