When 2022 North Texas Giving Day officially got underway this morning at 6 a.m., more than $16M had already been provided thanks to early-bird donors for the 3,339 area non-profits.
Now that total has risen to $21M+ resulting from more than 40,500 donors and 4,286 volunteers.
The Communities Foundation of Texas has broken down the leaderboard into four categories with the current top fundraising efforts as follows:
- Small Organizations ($250,00 and less) — Project Beloved: The Molly Jane Mission
- Medium Organizations ($250,001 to $999,999) — Direction 61:3
- Large Organizations ($1M+) — North Texas Food Bank and
- Schools — Westlake Academy Foundation
Stay tuned and MySweetCharity will keep you posted as the fundraising march continues throughout the day.
* Graphic courtesy of North Texas Giving Day