Dallas CASA Young Professionals definitely play around. That is, they haul in a heck of a lot of money for Dallas CASA through their annual CASAblanca Casino Party*. Despite holding a variety of fundraiser including a concert and 5K, this one is the largest and raises the most funds.
This year’s Event Co-Chairs Mindy Busch, Elena Littleton and Sonya Reddy are steamrolling ahead to keep the momentum going on Saturday, February 5, at The Hall on Dragon from 8 p.m. to midnight.
The plan calls for a Roaring 20s theme with The Special Edition Band providing the music to keep the dance floor filled. And, of course, there will be cocktails, appetizers and prizes for winners at the casino games including blackjacks, craps, poker tables and a roulette wheel.
The Young Professionals was established back in 2009 to increase awareness of Dallas CASA as well as fundraising. And they’re doing just that and having a heck of a lot of fun.
CASAblanca tickets and sponsorships are available here.
BTW, CASAblanca sponsors include the following:
- Spirits Sponsor – Parvin Law Group P.C.
- Roy Flush -Anonymous, Christine and Jonathan Bassham and Newton Thomas
- Straight Flush – Ad Pages Solutions, Sidley Austin, Elite Casino Events and Quillings Selander Lownds Winslett and Moser P.C.
- Full House – Ashley and John Forbes, Milbern Ray and Company, R and B Roofing and Whiskey Pearl
- Casino Game Sponsor – Lone Star Cadillac
- Cup Sponsor – Mai Plumbing Company
- Koozie Sponsor – Vitalife Wellness
- Napkins Sponsors – Mai Plumbing Company
* Attendees who are not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to have a negative COVID test result within 48 hours prior to the event. ** Graphic/photo provided by Dallas CASA