According to Community Partners of Dallas President/CEO Paige McDaniel,
“The Community Partners of Dallas Toy Drive is back and we are asking the community to help bring holiday joy to the thousands of Dallas County’s abused and neglected children we serve again this year!
“For many of our kids, it may be the first time they have ever received a present. For all, it will be a time that makes them feel special and one they will remember…thanks to you!
“Here are the many ways you can help this year…
- “Sponsor. Becoming a sponsor is a wonderful way for your business to gain exposure in conjunction with one of Dallas’ largest holiday toy drives. Fill Wishes. Purchase specific gifts requested by children that correspond with their wish cards (one wish per wish card).
- “Organize your own toy drive (virtual or in-person). Host an undesignated drive to collect new toys, or purchase them from our virtual drive.
- “Utilize a virtual fundraising page. Receive a customized donation link so that your company or group can participate collectively to an online drive.
- “Donate. Click here to make a monetary donation to the Toy Drive
- “Honor someone. Personalized, festive honorary cards are the perfect way to celebrate teachers, neighbors, co-workers, family and friends, while also granting a wish for a child in need this holiday season.
“All donations will be accepted at our Peacock Alley Toy Drive Warehouse, located at 2050 Postal Way, Dallas, Texas 75212, Monday through Friday, December 3 – 9 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and Friday, December 10, from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
We also want to thank our generous 2021 Toy Drive sponsors for helping to give joy and hope to our kids this holiday season:
- North Pole Sponsor – Peacock Alley
- Winter Wonderland Sponsors – Andrews Distributing, eyefulmedia, Santander and Vizient
- Frosty the Snowman Sponsors – Buyers Barricades and Rudick Construction Group Inc.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Sponsors – Centennial, Eliassen Group LLC and McGuire Craddock and Strother P.C. and
- Media Sponsors – MySweetCharity and CW33.
For more information regarding the Toy Drive, including ideas for gifts by age range, visit https://www.cpdtx.org/get-involved/drives/toy-drive/ or contact Stephanie Berry.”