To help kick off Park Place’s 35th year of Experts in Excellence, it’s giving $100,000 in grants to North Texas non-profits with the grants ranging from $5,000 to $10,000.
According to Park Place Dealerships Managing Director Tony Carimi, “Giving back is part of our culture. Our members take great pride in knowing the company they commit so much of their time to is dedicated to making North Texas a better place to live.”
To qualify for one of the grants, the non-profit must fill out the online application and fit the following criteria:
- Organization must be a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization.
- The charity must be able to support one of Park Place Cares’ Pillars of Giving which include: education, medical research, children’s advocacy or the arts.
- The charity must serve in one of the following counties: Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Hunt, Johnson, Kaufman, Rockwall or Tarrant.
- The charity cannot have already received donations or in-kind support from Park Place in 2021.
- Organizations that have been known for excessive overhead or lack of direct support will not be considered.
- If your organization has ever been in the news due to negative or bad business, your application will automatically be disqualified.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday, November 30, with the announcement of the grant recipients to be made Monday, December 6.
But on the other hand, if your non-profit’s coffer is filled to the brim, you can go ahead and start working on that turkey.
* Graphic provided by Park Place Dealerships