According to Pathways to Inclusion Luncheon Chair Betty Regard,
“Bryan’s House will host their Pathways to Inclusion Luncheon, Awards and Special Needs Summit on Wednesday, September 22, at the Belo Mansion from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
“Guests will dress to impress in metallic attire, enjoy a Kendra Scott Pop-Up Shop, a lunch, a raffle for a trip to Hawaii, awards presentation and panel discussion on how companies are creating pathways to inclusion in the workforce for those with special needs.
“During the luncheon, Bryan’s House will honor the following 2020 and 2021 Wisdom’s Hope Awardees, for their unwavering commitment to Bryan’s House:
“Community — Temple Emanu-El Dallas
- “2021: Lynn Fisher, The Rosewood Foundation
- “2020: Rust E. Reid, Thompson & Knight
- “2021: Peggy Dear
- “2020: Sarah Losinger
- “2021: Ursuline Academy
- “2020: University of Texas at Dallas
- “2021: Valiant Residential
- “2020: Studio Movie Grill
“As you can see from this year’s honorees and our Honorary Co-Chairs Dr. Lisa Genecov and Betsy Kleinman, it takes not just a village, but a Metroplex of outstanding volunteers to bring this level of service to the children at Bryan’s House. At the luncheon, we are thrilled to have an expert panel educating us about the opportunities to integrate children with special needs beyond schooling into the workplace.
“The panelists are:
- “John McGill, Director of Brand Partnerships Mensa
- “Kelly Burton, National President AT&T Ability ERG
- “Gerry Mecca, Former VP-IT Keurig and Chief Information Officer Datascan
- “Richard Margolin, Chief Technology Officer and Co-Founder Robokind
- “Laura Ramirez, Head of Diversity and Inclusion Invitation Homes
- “Hiren Shukla, Automation and Innovation Neuro-Diverse CoE Leader Ernst and Young
- “Tracy Picon, Sr. Director Healthcare Industry Executive Strategist Microsoft
“Thank you to our current 2021 Sponsors: Atmos, BLIS International, Wynne and Chris Cunningham, Peggy Simmons Dear, Dr. Lisa Genecov, Gensler, Greenlight Credentials, Linda and Robert Hall, Ben E. Keith Company, Rick and Kerri Lacher, Liberty Bank, Nextt Shield, Mrs. Jean Raub, Belinda Rodriguez, Mrs. Nancy Roe, Rosewood Corporation, Thompson and Knight Foundation, Turtle Creek Trust Company, Dr. Nancy Upton, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Valiant Residential and Dr. and Mrs. Kern Wildenthal.
“Bryan’s House is an IMPACT agency developing progressive and accessible pathways to inclusion to better serve more at-risk children with special needs in North Texas. 100% of the proceeds will support Early Childhood Education programs for children with special needs.
“Sponsorships are available from $500-$25,000 with tickets for $150. To learn more, go to: http://www.bryanshouse.org/news-events/. For more information, please contact Cindy Ryan at [email protected].
“To learn more, visit http://www.bryanshouse.org.