It’s just 48 hours until The Family Place’s 2021 ReuNight gets underway in the garden of the Nasher Sculpture Center. And wouldn’t you know it — the rain is to end Wednesday afternoon, so the grounds will be green and spectacular for Thursday evening.
What will also be outstanding besides the seated supper served up by the Wolfgang Puck Catering team will be the breathtaking live auction of six unique packages that Co-Chairs Kristen Sanger and Lisa Singleton and Honorary Co-Chairs Kristy and Patrick Sands have gathered up, including the following:
Shop, Sparkle, Sip and Stay in Healdsburg, California*
You and up to five friends can experience Northern California like never before! Nestled in the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country, on the rolling hills of Dry Creek Valley, Casa Chiquita is a newly remodeled oasis located less than eight minutes north of downtown Healdsburg. Recently refreshed with stylish furnishings, fixtures and lighting system, the home offers 2100 square feet with an open floor plan, three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Just down the road, you and your friends can experience the exquisite wines at the Walt|Baca Vineyards in Healdsburg. Their beautiful tasting room features panoramic views, world class artwork and award-winning wines. While in California, show off your new crystal jewelry from Baccarat from their exquisite “Les Sous-Bois” line, including matching earrings, lariat necklace, “You and Me’” bracelet and ring. Before you go, be sure and have your 5 friends over at the remodeled Tootsies Dallas for a VIP shopping spree! You will receive a $500 gift card, and each of your friends will have a $100 gift card to spend on this season’s hottest trends.
- Three nights stay at 2,100 square feet Casa Chiquita in Healdsburg, California
- Three bedrooms and three bathrooms for up to six guests
- Large, seasonally heated ten-foot-deep swimming pool with Hot Springs spa
- Modern kitchen with 4-burner Wolf stove
- Covered arbor living/ dining and cooking area and gas fire-pit
- Pet friendly
- VIP Sensory Experience for up to six guests at Walt|Baca Vineyard and Tasting Room in Healdsburg, California
- Savor a flight of Zinfandels paired with seasonal Baca Bites. Match the correct flavor descriptors of the wines to earn Baca Bucks.
- Baccarat “Les Sous-Bois” Jewelry, made in France
- Pair of Merveille Earrings in Gold Vermeil with Honey Crystals
- Merveille Lariat Necklace in Gold Vermeil with Honey Crystals
- Merveille Ring in Gold Vermeil with a Honey Crystal
- Merveille “You & Me” Bracelet in Gold Vermeil with Honey Crystals. Flexible to fit any wrist size.
- VIP Personal shopping experience at Tootsies with complimentary champagne and bites
- One $500 gift card to Tootsies Dallas
- Five $100 gift cards to Tootsies Dallas
Donated by: Kert Platner and Robby Sturgeon, Walt|Baca Vineyard, Gifting Brands, Baccarat and Tootsies
* Exclusions: Casa Chiquita booking subject to availability, expires December 31, 2022, and requires a cleaning fee of $300. Wine tasting subject to availability and dates to be mutually agreed upon. Baca Tasting Room is open Thursday through Monday from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. Baccarat ring can be exchanged for different size; all other Baccarat jewelry is non-exchangeable. Tootsies gift certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Patagonia Trout Fly Fishing for Two***
Patagonia remains widely untouched, hosting vast mountain-scapes that are only superseded by the trout that are just as wily and under-pressured as one could dream. El Maiten Lodge offers a wide variety of water, streams, rivers, lagoons and lakes, providing every angler a unique experience every day. Private accommodations guarantee the Pointer exclusive experience via skilled local guides, chef and host staff. From the stream to table, the Maiten Lodge is a superlative destination. Before you go, pick up your beautifully designed custom women’s sporting vest from Upland Bespoke.
- 5 trout fishing days for 2 anglers at El Maiten
- 5 full days and 6 nights double occupancy room at El Maiten Lodge
- One fishing guide per two (or three) anglers
- All meals and drinks, including alcohol
- All vehicles, drivers, transportation necessary for fishing
- Airport reception
- Choice of Upland Bespoke custom hunting vest with monogram
Donor: Pointer Fishing and Upland Bespoke
*** Exclusions: Valid until May 13, 2024. Additional anglers are $3,750. Extension fee for two more years $500/head. Round trip airport transfer are $190/ person. Access to private property $50/ person/ day. Fishing license and government fee are $70/ person/ day. Gratuities for the guides and staff are not included, as well as local and international flights and insurance. Upgrades are available including: upgrade to a single room, early and late check out, extra nights, extra meals, massages, photos and videos, and fishing tackle rental.
His/ Hers Home Refresh with Starpower and Ricardo Paniagua Art****
Refresh your home with a $10,000 gift certificate to Starpower and a large black and white unique work from Dallas-based artist Ricardo Paniagua. Use your gift certificate to shop at any North Texas Starpower for home theater design, home theater seating, home automation, home security, audio and video installation, appliances and more! Starpower is known for its expert installation and wide variety of high-end electronics and home appliances. In addition to the luxury Starpower home items you will purchase, you will add a unique contemporary piece from up-and-coming artist Ricardo Paniagua- sure to make you the envy of the neighborhood! Ricardo, most known for his murals and sculptures, has works which range from painstakingly precise and geometric to loose and psychedelic, displaying his incredible diversity. The scrupulous details of this black-and-white tondo references his background as the descendant of generations of master tile artisans and speaks to the artist’s meticulous consideration. Ricardo’s paintings are strong because they offer visual forms that don’t appear to be directed by a catalogue of art historical references. Ricardo speaks of painting as something that comes from the ground, through you and out you, somewhat like a dream. His works appear to emerge from an internal place where form and rhythm coalesce. Paniagua has participated in exhibitions across the United States, including a 2015 show in Austin.
- $10,000 gift certificate to Starpower
- “Untitled,” Ricardo Paniagua, 2021, urethane on panel, 47.5 inch diameter
Donors: Goss-Michael Foundation, Ricardo Paniagua and Starpower
**** Exclusions: Starpower certificate valid through November 12, 2021, and entitles the bearer to Starpower merchandise only. No cash value. Valid towards future purchases of Starpower merchandise at Knox, North Dallas and Southlake locations. Not valid in combination with any other offer. Limit of one certificate per purchase.
Autographed Luka Dončić Game Worn Memorabilia and Dallas Sporting Events*****
This sports package has a little something for everyone! Be the envy of your friends with an autographed game-played basketball and an autographed game-worn jersey by none other than #77 Luka Dončić from his historic 2020-2021 Mavericks basketball season. Already framed, you can display the authentic game-jersey and game-ball with pride in your home or office.
And gather up your posse to experience an American Airlines Center Luxury Suite during a 2021-2022 Dallas Stars regular season game, complete with 18 tickets and 5 Lexus Garage parking passes.
Wow three of your closest friends with an experience to the new Rangers Globe Life Field with 4 premium tickets to a Texas Rangers 2021 regular season game. Make the most of your sporting events by driving around in one of Sewell’s newest luxury cars for the weekend.
- Luka Dončić autographed game-played ball from 2020-2021 season, framed in modern UV protected acrylic box
- Luka Dončić autographed game-worn Dallas Mavericks #77 jersey from 2020-2021 season, size 52+ length, framed in modern black frame with UV protection acrylic
- 4 premium tickets to Texas Rangers 2021 regular season game
- 18 Luxury Suite Tickets and 5 Lexus Garage Parking Passes to a 2021-2022 Dallas Stars regular season game.
- Brand new Sewell luxury car for one weekend.
***** Exclusions: Stars tickets: food and beverage not included; Premium and Elite games are excluded. Rangers tickets: subject to availability. Sewell vehicle subject to availability and must be used within one year of purchase.
Donors: American Airlines Center, Audi Dallas, Sewell and Texas Rangers Baseball Club
Nic Mathis Oversized Artwork
Sure to be a stand-out in any room, “chair study” 2 by Nic Mathis will be a statement piece in your home or office. This self-taught artist been drawing his entire life and is known to always carry a sketchbook. In his adolescent years, he found his way through graffiti and street art. Immersed in skateboard and street culture, Mathis’ process was influenced by the multi-layered surfaces of his surroundings. Nic Mathis was born right here in Dallas and currently lives and works here as well, becoming one of Dallas’ most highly sought after contemporary artists. His first solo exhibition was in 2013 at Eyeheart Gallery in New York City, and he has shown with Erin Cluley Gallery in Dallas since 2016. He has also participated in artist-led education and outreach events hosted by the Nasher Sculpture Center, and his work has been featured in publications such as Glasstire and The Dallas Morning News.
- “chair study 2“, Nic Mathis, 2021, acrylic, grass spray painting, latex, fabric paint and spray painting on canvas, 84″ x 48″
Donors: Goss-Michael Foundation and Nic Mathis
Luxury Estate in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico******
Vacation in exquisite luxury at the Casa Stella in Cabo San Lucas! You and up to 15 of your friends can enjoy three nights at your own 12,200-square-foot “mini-resort” at the highest, most exclusive street in Pedregal’s gated community. Newly constructed in Spring 2019, the villa’s outstanding location provides guests with panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean. This private estate is fully-staffed and boasts hotel-like amenities. You’ll be located just minutes away from restaurants and nightlife, tennis courts, a fishing marina and much more! This is a vacation home that simply must be experienced to be appreciated.
- Three nights for up to 16 guests at Casa Stella in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Six king bedrooms with Four Seasons Hotel Signature king mattresses and one bedroom with 2 full beds, all with en suite baths (additional sofa bed in one king suite)
- Large infinity pool with spa hot tub
- Outdoor kitchen, linear firepit, shaded patio dining and poolside lounge
- Movie theater
- Two bars and wine cellar
- Spa with two private massage rooms and a dry sauna
- Full commercial gym with Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical, and bike
- Commercial chef’s kitchen
- One pre-stock shopping trip (purchases to be reimbursed by winning bidder on day of arrival)
- Daily housekeeping service
Donated by: Emily and Stephen Timon
****** Exclusions: Airfare not included. Dates Available: August 1 – October 15, 2021, excluding September 5-6. Exact dates to be approved by owner depending upon current availability and must be used Sunday through Wednesday. Auction winners are encouraged to select dates as soon as possible as the calendar quickly fills up. Once dates are confirmed (by wiring the damage deposit), they cannot be changed. Maximum of 16 guests staying at property with no unsupervised minors, pets or outside guests allowed on property. $5000 refundable damage deposit will be collected to confirm dates. $300 daily staff fee is required. Check in: 3:00 p.m. / Check out: 11:00 a.m. (No early check-in or late check-out). Owner’s Master wing 3 bedrooms are excluded from donation. Donation does not include cooking services – pricing and menu available on website. All cooking fees and grocery expenses due in full the day before check-out. Any additional shopping trips are $50 per trip, at staff’s availability. Staff Hours 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (unless cooking dinner then may stay until 9:00 p.m.). No outside vendors (outside chefs/ caterers/ entertainers) are allowed on property. Guests may not use commercial kitchen equipment – main kitchen is available for use.
** Graphic/photo provided by The Family Place