According to Community Partners of Dallas President/CEO Paige McDaniel,
“Thank you to those in the community who have supported Community Partners of Dallas’ first-ever virtual Toy Drive, but it’s not over yet! There are still a few days left to help us bring hope to thousands of abused and neglected children in Dallas County by fulfilling a holiday wish through CPD’s online Holiday Toy Shoppe presented by The Moody Foundation.
“Here’s how it works…. Rather than choosing from printed wish cards as in year’s past, CPD’s virtual Holiday Toy Shoppe will allow donors to read through descriptions on its dedicated website to select the child(ren) they would like to fulfill wishes for; even searching by age. Wishes can then be fulfilled in just a few easy online steps. The Holiday Toy Shoppe will be available through December 11 at 5 p.m.
“This has been an especially hard year for kids, and so we are incredibly grateful that we are still able to make holiday joy happen – perhaps more important than ever this year. For many of the children that CPD serves, this will be the first time they have ever received a present, and for all it will be a time that makes them feel special and one that they remember.
“We also want to thank our generous 2020 Toy Drive sponsors including:
- Presenting Sponsor- The Moody Foundation;
- Jingle Bells Sponsors – Apex Clearing and Santander Consumer USA;
- Frosty the Snowman Sponsor – Toyota;
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Sponsors: Buyers Barricades, McGuire Craddock And Strother, Sammons Corporation and Thompson And Knight Foundation and
- Media Sponsors – MySweetCharity, CW33 and Hot 93.3.
“For more information regarding the Toy Drive, visit https://www.cpdtx.org/get-involved/drives/toy-drive/ or contact Corinne Karp.”
* Graphic provided by Community Partners of Dallas