Friday the 13th may bode bad luck for some, but for the Greater Dallas Association of Fundraising Professionals it’s going to be a celebration this November. That’s when Board President Shawn Wills and Luncheon Co-Chairs Tanya Downing and Ben Vann have arranged for a virtual celebration for its 35th Annual National Philanthropy Day Luncheon.
This year’s honorees include the following:
- Outstanding Philanthropists — Mary and Carl Ice nominated by The Salvation Army North Texas Command
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser — Natalie Dossett nominated by the Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Outstanding Fundraising Executive — Stephanie Brigger, CFRE, nominated by Deborah Montonen, CFRE and Luanne Samuel, CFRE
- Outstanding Foundation — The David M. Crowley Foundation nominated by the North Texas Food Bank
- Outstanding Corporation — Toyota of North America nominated by the Women’s Business Council — Southwest