Whatever North Texas Giving Day quarterback Susan Swan Smith is taking, it’s scoring touchdowns across the NTGD Leaderboard. Within just six hours of being alive and kicking this morning, the annual mega-fundraiser is continuing to beat its own past headline-making successes.
And all this record-breaking is being done virtually, without in-person activities!
At high noon more than 89,000 donors had provided 3,071 groups with more than $28M. Why, heck! Last year they didn’t hit that $29.5M mark until 6 p.m.
Topping the Leaderboard are
- North Texas Food Bank – $1,077,639 with match funds met
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation – $471,459 with match funds met
- The Salvation Army of North Texas – $464,877 with $17,561 match funds remaining
- Goodwill Industries of Dallas Inc. – $400,111 with match funds met
- Denison Forum – $298,509 with match funds met
If you’ve already given, why not check out how your fav nonprofit is faring on the Leaderboard. Who knows? You just might find some extra coins to pitch in again and join the fun of making North Texas generosity a showstopper.