This year’s “reimagined” Change Is Good starts with the submission of virtual entries. Instead of having a private get-together where kids create masterpieces, the creations will take place at home and will be submitted electronically.
In addition to all the entries being exhibited on the Change Is Good virtual gallery on Sunday, August 2, as part of the day’s fundraiser, the winning selection will on the 2020 Change Is Good T-shirt that will be provided to kids registered for the event.
Here are the requirements:
- Only one submission per child
- Use an 8.5” x 11″ sheet of plain white paper and markers (no crayons, pencils, etc.).
- Orient your picture horizontally.
- Make sure each child writes his or her first name and age in a corner of the picture.
- Deadline for submissions: Sunday, July 5, at 11:59 p.m.
How to submit:
It’s simple. Parents can just take a photo of each child’s single submission with their cellphone and email it to [email protected] . In the body of of the email, list each child’s name and age along with your own name and cellphone. Remember to keep the original artwork just in case your child’s artwork is the winner.
Insider tip: Try to include change, coins, money, “Change Is Good” and/or the piggy mascot in the drawing. That’ll really impress the judging panel.
Since the deadline is less than a week away, get drawing!
BTW, stay tuned for more details on what those CPD-ers have in store for the day of fun and fundraising.
* Photo courtesy of Community Partners of Dallas