Before brewing that first cup of coffee or even brushing your teeth, take your temperature. If it’s normal, you just told yourself that you’re symptom-free.
But if you do have a fever, you should check for other symptoms (i.e., cough, tiredness, shortness of breath) as well. If some are present, contact your area’s hotline:
- Collin County: 211, select option 6
- Dallas Country: 972.692.2780
- Denton County: 940.349.2585
- Tarrant County: 817.248.6299
- Statewide: 211, select option 6
And if you’re living with someone, who is hinting that they’re experiencing symptoms, call the hotline and quarantine until the experts tell you to chill.