Dallas CASA has a new crop of directors as well as a familiar face serving as board chair. Replacing ExxonMobil’s Rob Schleckser in the role of board chair will be AT&T Senior VP of Human Resources and Chief Diversity Officer Corey Anthony, who will hold that position for 2020 and 2021.
Both Corey and his wife Priscilla Anthony have been sworn volunteer advocates “assigned to cases of abused and neglected children living in foster care.”
In his spare time, Corey also is a Junior Achievement of Dallas board member.
Dallas Mavericks CEO Cynt Marshall will serve as chair-elect. In addition to having a 36-year career with AT&T, vivacious Cynt “has brought a new corporate culture to the Dallas Mavericks and is a sought-after speaker and leader.”
The new board members include:
- Jamal Carty is co-founder and a managing partner at Breton Park Capital Partners LLC. He is a graduate of Princeton University and Harvard Business School.
- Margaret Cervin joins the board as the Kappa Alpha Theta representative. She is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin School of Law and has worked in energy efficiency and international affairs at the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Beth Cholerton is the Dallas CASA Children’s Council representative to the board. She is president of Dallas CASA Children’s Council, a principal volunteer support group for Dallas CASA. Cholerton has also been a volunteer advocate since 2014.
- Megan Sterquell joins the board as the Junior League of Dallas representative. She is a Dallas CASA volunteer advocate and serves on the boards of Dallas CASA Children’s Council and Dallas CASA Young Professionals. She is a vice president at Goldman Sachs.
* Photo provided by Dallas CASA