Spring break is just a few weeks ahead and Comerica Bank is already kicking off its Sixth Annual Prom Dress Drive. Starting Friday, February 1, Comerica will be collecting gently-used, cleaned formal dresses and accessories to provide to local teens at Dallas CASA and Boys And Girls Clubs of Greater Dallas.
Now is the perfect time to edit your closets. After all, the gown that made you feel so special years ago could do an encore performance for a youngster. And you might want to check with daughter or granddaughter to see if they would like to donate their prom dress to take a spin at another prom this spring.
Collections will be taking place through Saturday, February 29, at the following banking centers:
- Cole-Fitzhugh (3202 North Fitzhugh, Dallas)
- Forest-Inwood (5200 Forest Lane, Dallas)
- NorthPark (8850 Boedecker Street, Dallas)
- Parker-Premier (3310 Premier Road, Plano)
- Preston Center (8225 Preston Road, Dallas)
- Snider Plaza (6829 Hillcrest Avenue, Dallas)
Since its inception five years ago, the Prom Dress Drive has donated close to 4,000 dresses to Dallas CASA and BGCGD.
* Photo provided by Comerica Bank