There’s always that person who’s totally impossible to shop for. Their wine collection’s cheapest bottle is four figures; there isn’t a Hermes bag they don’t have; and never you mind about a his-and-hers facelift certificate. They’re already stretched to the max. Luckily, the 2019 Crystal Charity Ball Silent Auction/Special Gifts Co-Chairs Jennifer Dix and Kim Quinn have searched high and low for 700 luxury must-haves, including trips, jewelry, fashions, sporting events and your typical glamorama items that will go up for bidding at the Hilton Anatole this Saturday at the annual children’s fundraiser.
Here’s just a smattering of the hundreds that will be available for taking home that night:
Contribution Tickets ($325 per ticket)
- Lexus Contribution (Compliments of Sewell Lexus and Park Place Lexus) – More than a care. A feeling. Experience a world-class luxury coupe crafted for a new era of uncompromised performance and design. With a platform built specifically for the LC, a highly rigid chassis and a thundering engine note, it connects you to the road like never before. MSRP: $99,000
- $20,000 NorthPark Gold Plus Two VIP Valet Parking Cards (Compliments of NorthPark Center) – Enjoy spending $20,000 in NorthPark Gold at any of the legendary shopping center’s 230 stores and restaurants plus complimentary valet parking through December 2020 for you and your significant other. Gold works like cash at all participating NorthPark Center retailers, restaurants, spas and AMC NorthPark 15 theatres. Value: $20,000
- Adolphus In Home Catered Dinner for 10 (Compliments of The Adolphus) – In home catered dinner for ten guests prepared by Executive Chef Jeramie Robison from City Hall Bistro. This dinner includes dessert by Adolphus Pastry Chef Ruben Torano and wine pairing by French Room Sommelier Leslie Hartman. (Restrictions: Subject to availability. Advance reservations required. Blackout dates apply. Gratuity not included. Date to be mutually agreed on. Expires December 31, 2020.) Value: $10,000
- Casa Hidago Private Beachfront Estate For 30 In Los Cabos’ Golden Corridor (Compliments of Engel And Völkers/Snell Real Estate) Casa Hidago is centrally located in Las Cabos’ famed Golden Corridor and boasts an encompassing beachfront estate with forever views. A sprawling property, Casa Hidago, unlike any other, includes over 2.5 acres, comprised of four homes, a tennis court, four infinity pools, two spas, 23 bedrooms, 23 full baths, three bars and a beachfront garage. Your package will include a five-day, four-night stay for up to 30 guests. Included daily housekeeping, concierge service during planning and stay, a chef for breakfast daily and price airport transfers. It’s the perfect place to gather friends and family, cocktail in hand and tell stories in paradise as the stars come out. (Restrictions: Dates to be mutually agreed upon and must be used prior to June 30, 2020.) Value: $140,000
- Clements and Church And Michael Faircloth Custom Tailoring Experience for Men And Women (Compliments of Clements and Church and Michael Faircloth) – Experience British tailoring’s best kept secret with Clements and Church. Understand the meaning of perfect fit and the luxury of fine details with a custom-made wardrobe and complete tailoring experience for men. This package includes a selection from custom categories and is valued up to $10,000. Custom categories include formal suit, jacket, outerwear, shirts, jeans. Shoes, sneakers and luggage. In addition, renowned women’s designer Michael Faircloth will design a custom one-of-a-kind couture gown or two dresses/suits for you with a value of $10,000. (Restrictions: Expires December 7, 2020) Value: $20,000.
- Slip Away To The French Countryside (Compliments of French Country Waterway LTD.) – Experience the finest tradition in luxury canal cruises with a French Country Waterways cruise through the canals and rivers of France. Enjoy six all-inclusive nights for two in a luxury stateroom. Dine on world-class gourmet cuisine and savor exclusive wines. Visit historic chateaux, medieval villages and world-famous vineyards. Or, relax on deck with a fine wine in hand while the beautiful French countryside slowly unfolds before you. Cruising on a French Country Waterways luxury barge allows you to gain a rare, insider’s perspective of provincial France. (Restrictions: Personal purchases and gratuities for the crew are not included. Must be 18 older and will be required to sign a standard Booking form. Cruise must take place between April 12 2020 and August 29 2020. Choice of vessel and departure date will be subject to space available. Every effort will be made to offer the recipient as wide a selection of departures dates and vessels as possible. Early reservations are recommended to ensure the optimum choice of departure dates.) Value: $14,900
- Hall Experience for Six (Compliments of Hall Arts Hotel and residences and Hall Group) – Enjoy a private reception for you and five guests at Kathryn and Craig Hall’s personal home at the Hall Arts Residence, including a special Hall Wine tasting and light bites along with unparalleled views of the Meyerson Symphony Center and Winspear Opera House. Next, join Kathryn and Craig Hall and indulge in a special four-course dinner for your group in Ellie’s at the Hall Arts Hotel. Wind down the evening by sipping aperitifs outside on Ellie’s Terrace. (Restrictions: Package is based upon availability at time of booking. Valid April April 1, 2020, through December 7, 2020.) Value: Priceless
- Pinehurst Resort And Country Club (Compliments of The Dedman Family) – Enjoy the Ultimate golf experience at famed Pinehurst. The Donald Ross Package includes deluxe accommodations for four people (double occupancy) for three days and two nights, including breakfast and dinner daily. This package includes one round of golf daily for four including green fees and cart fees (included is one round of golf for four on Pinehurst No. 2). Transportation to and from the Raleigh/Durham Airport is included. (Restrictions: Reservations are required and subject to availability. Certificate is not transferable or exchangeable for cash value. Expires December 7, 2020). Value: $8,401.
- Alto Lifetime Membership (Compliments of Alto) – Ride with Alto and take control of your journey. Get a safe ride in a clean car, delivered to your door in minutes. Enjoy a lifetime membership and $300 in-ride credits from Alto. (Restrictions: Expires December 7, 2020). Value $1,050.
- Design And Bejewel – Value: $3,500
- Abi Ferrin – Enjoy a unique and personalized design experience for you and seven friends. Create your own scarf or wrap, enjoy champagne and light bites and shop exclusive stock.
- The Jewel Box – $1,000 gift certificate to The Jewel Box, a family owned destination for new and estate jewelry plus vintage collectibles, furniture and home accents.
So warm up your Black Card for a workout Saturday night.