The Fur Ball 2019 committee filled the backroom at Sevy’s on the evening of Tuesday, August 20, to celebrate their work for the SPCA of Texas fundraising gala on Saturday, September 21, at the Hyatt Regency. Chair Couple Lana and John Payne with daughter/Co-Chair Katherine Payne were thrilled to officially revealed the raffle items to the crowd that included Russell Dealey, Kristen and Scott Greenberg, Carolyn and Dave Kubes, Wally Brewster and Bob Sarawake.
The five Fur Ball Raffle include
- Lake Austin Spa Package (Valued at $4,000) – Two night stay at the luxury resort for two.
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote (Valued at $1,400)
- 14k White Gold Pave Diamond Dog Bone Necklace from Susan Saffron Jewelry Boutique (Valued at $1,200)
- $1,000 Stanley Korshak Gift Certificate
- Tumi International Expandable 4-Wheeled Carry On (22”x14”x9”) Valued at $750
Chance tickets are available online and are going for $100 each/6 for $500. While the winner doesn’t have to be present to win, it would be a pity to miss hearing your name announced.
BTW, SPCA VP of Development Debra Burns reports that the lineup of live auction items is one that will have paddles rising. One package includes joining a couple of very well-known foodies on the high seas.