According to Harvest 2019 co-chairs Lisa and Marvin Singleton,
Please join us, along with Honorary Chair Chef Dean Fearing, for the 6th annual Harvest benefiting the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) at 7:00 p.m. on Friday, September 20, at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden’s A Tasteful Place gardens and pavilion. Put on your casual chic attire and be the first to view Autumn at the Arboretum.
Guests will enjoy signature cocktails, wine courtesy of Becker Vineyards and Rose Gold Rosé, as well as a moveable feast featuring an amazing roster of food stations by Dallas’ top chefs and restaurants including Jeramie Robison/City Hall Bistro, Meaders Ozarow/Empire Baking Company, Tida Pichakron/Haute Sweets Patisserie, Momo Sow/Le Bilboquet, Paula Lambert/Mozzarella Company, John Doumas/Pop Star, Luke Rogers/Savor, Nico Sanchez/Tulu; Zach Warner/Up on Knox and more!
DJ Lucy Wrubel will return this year to spin tunes throughout the evening. As well, we hope attendees will bid generously in the silent auction featuring unique packages, such as, a chef’s dinner with wine pairings at Fearing’s; two tickets to a 2020 Texas Rangers game and a weekend use of a Sewell Lexus; 4-tier macaron tower from Haute Sweets Patisserie; a custom urban spikes arrangement; a case of Impeccable Rosé; a Dallas Cowboys helmet autographed by Dallas Cowboys alumni; a hands-on cheese making class at the Mozzarella Company; and a catered dinner party for 6 – 8 by Alex Snodgrass of The Defined Dish just to name a few.
We have set a goal to raise $300,000 this year, which translates to 900,000 meals for the individuals served by the North Texas Food Bank. We know we will reach this goal with the support of the community and our generous sponsors to date, which include:
- Mission Sponsor– North Texas Food Bank Indian American Council
- Valet Sponsor– Toyota
- VIP Experience– KPMG
- Photo Booth Experience– 4Change Energy
- Gold Sponsors– Akin Gump, Bank of America, Fair Texas Title, Pollock Orora, RKD Group, Texas Capital Bank and Lisa and Marvin Singleton
- Silver Sponsors– Sayeed and Casey Attar, Bookkeeping and Tax Professionals Inc., Linda J. Davis, Kim and Greg Hext and Sewell Automotive Companies
- Bronze Sponsor– Stephanie and Greg Oliver
- Harvest Sponsors – Annie Clayton and Jacques Vroom III, Garry Cox, Anne and Bernie DiFiore, Joseph Gavigan, Renee and Jeff George, Kylie and David Gutzman, Maggie Kipp, Jana and Hadley Paul, Mimi and Ulrich Sterling and The Aileen and Jack Pratt Foundation and
- Media Sponsors– MySweetCharity and PaperCity.
We look forward to seeing you on September 20!”