According to 2019 Crystal Charity Ball Chairman Pat McEvoy,
The mission of Crystal Charity is to support agencies that provide vital services to the children of Dallas. Hundreds of generous individuals, corporations and foundations will make it possible for many of the underserved youth in our community to have access to the life changing programs offered by the ten 2019 beneficiaries with a record-setting collective need of $6,842,030.
Former beneficiaries have found that Crystal Charity’s endorsement and support enabled them to strengthen their own fundraising efforts, so our partnership truly becomes a positive way to improve their standing in the community.
The 2019 beneficiaries are:
- Child and Family Guidance Center $953,800
- Community Partners of Dallas $660,552
- Cristo Rey Dallas College Prep $910,799
- For the Nations Refugee Outreach $711,857
- Interfaith Family Services $314,152
- Jubilee Park and Community Center $474,650
- Los Barrios Unidos Community Clinic $558,390
- Mercy Street $751,758
- Promise House $756,072
- Readers 2 Leaders $750,000
We hope you will help us make these projects a reality for those whose very lives may depend on them. Since 1953, Crystal Charity has distributed more than $150 million to more than 180 children’s non-profits. We are asking that you invest in the future of Dallas children by supporting our campaign. More information is available on our website at www.crystalcharityball.org