According to Anna Foundation Co-Founder and Anna Lee Basso’s mother Carol Basso,
Please join us for 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation’s 8th Annual Texas Celebration Dinner and Golf Tournament on Sunday, September 22, and Monday, September 23! This year, the Celebration Dinner will take place at the Westin Galleria Dallas Hotel and the Golf Tournament at Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco. These events are an essential part of our annual fundraising efforts and vital to our sustainability.
Proceeds from the event support 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation’s mission. Your generosity enables us to fund promising Ewing sarcoma research, provide college scholarships to warriors and survivors, support families with a child in treatment, and support teens fighting cancer through our Anna’s Closet Program.
Last year’s sell-out, record-breaking event welcomed 340 dinner guests (including 26 Ewing sarcoma survivors and warriors!) on Sunday evening, more than 240 golfers on Monday, and raised over $375,000, supporting our mission to eradicate Ewing sarcoma, a bone and soft tissue cancer primarily effecting teens and young adults, today, tomorrow, and until it’s gone. Consistently ranking in the Dallas Business Journal‘s Top 25 North Texas Charity Golf Tournaments, we anticipate another memorable and impactful experience for friends of the Foundation!
Currently our sponsors include the following:
- Presenting sponsor: Systemware
- Silver: BenefitsTexas
- Bronze: Amy and Jason Kulas, Benchmark Bank, Core5 Industrial Partners, David and Sandy Seaman, LegacyTexas Bank, Marcia and Keith Gruenberg, NAI Robert Lynn and Newmark Knight Frank
- Dinner Table: UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Golf Cart: Condon Tobin Sladek Thornton
- Shoot Out Happy Hour: UBS Financial Services
- Whiskey: Southwest Spirits and Wine
- Putting Green: The McGowan Family
* Graphic and photo provided by 1 Million 4 Anna Foundation