Get those credit cards warmed up for Monday’s special offering. The Dallas Opera is celebrating ten years of calling the Winspear Opera House home-sweet-home with a sweetheart deal. For 2019-2020 season, single tickets starting at $25 will be up for grabs on Monday here!
And what a season it will be. Kicking off on Friday, October 18, the 63rd International “Standing Ovation” Season will also include:
- The Magic Flute on October, 18, 20(m), 23, 26 and November 1 and 3(m)
- The Golden Cockerel on October 25, 27(m), 30, and November 2
- The Hart Institute for Women Conductors Showcase Concert on November 9
- An Evening With Plácido Domingo on Wednesday, March 11, at 7:00 p.m.
- Don Carlo on March 20, 22(m), 25 and 28
- Pulcinella and La Voix Humaine on April 3, 4, 5(m) and 8
- The Barber Of Seville on April 24, 26(m), 29 and May 2, 8 and 10(m)
And keep those credit cards healthy because tickets for the performance by world-famous Plácido Domingo on the Shannon and Ted Skokos stage “will go on sale to the general public Monday, November 18.” VIP packages will be available starting Sunday, October 20. The appearance by the famed tenor will mark Plácido’s “return to the opera company where he made his U.S. debut nearly 59 years ago!”
The 2019-2020 season is being presented by The Nancy A. Nasher and David J. Haemisegger Family.
* Graphic courtesy of The Dallas Opera