The Texas Bar Foundation presented more than $1.35M to nonprofits this year. The North Texas organizations that received $82,941 in grants benefiting area residents are
- ACT (Advocates for Community Transformation) — $20,000 for “Seed Stage Launch-Empowering South Oak Cliff Residents To Take Back Their Street”
- Alliance for Children — $15,441 for “Child Homicide Investigation Training For Child Abuse Professionals”
- Catholic Charities Dallas — $7,500 for “Paperless Transition Project”
- Dallas Bar Association Community Service Fund — $15,000 for “Entrepreneurs In Community Lawyering Program”
- Housing Crisis Center — $7,500 for “Legal Services For The Indigent”
- Junior League of Dallas — $2,500 for “Young Trailblazers And Scholars Program”
- Poetic — $15,000 for “Poetic Pipeline To Success Program For Trafficked And Exploited Girls”
Over the years, the Texas Bar Foundation has provided more than $20M in grant to charitable organizations in Texas.
Thank-you notes are on their way.