It was just six weeks ago that The Crystal Charity Ball Ten Best Dressed Fashion Show And Luncheon plans were announced. Tickets for the annual fundraiser went on sale Tuesday, April 23.
With May hardly underway, CCB Chair Pat McEvoy and Luncheon Chair Ola Fojtasek just sent word — “The initial response to the The Crystal Charity Ball’s Ten Best Dressed Women of Dallas Fashion Show and Luncheon has been incredible. Ticket sales began in late April. As of today, there are a handful of tickets remaining at the Platinum Premium level ($2,500 and above per person).”
The perks of the Platinum Premium level include
- having an Individual Priority Seat for one at the fashion presentation of Carolina Herrera Resort 2019 Collection by Creative Director Wes Gordon and at the seated luncheon at the Neiman Marcus flagship store in downtown Dallas on Friday, September 13
- Platinum Circle Dinner invitation* for one couple on Thursday, September 5, sponsored by Comerica
- Platinum Circle Patron Party invitation* for one couple to the cocktail buffet at Lana and Barry Andrews home on Thursday, September 12, sponsored by JP Morgan
- Prominent program recognition.
If you had your heart set on being part of the area’s toppest-drawer fashion fundraiser, get your reservations immediately by calling 214.526.5868. Waiting is not an option.
* Sorry, but invitations to parties are not transferrable.