While chapeaus were blowing in the wind at Dallas Arboretum for the annual Mad Hatter’s Tea on Thursday, April 11, the 2019 Cattle Baron’s Ball committee was holding its spring luncheon at Truluck’s in Uptown.
One of the highlights of the luncheon is the reveal of the fundraising gala’s passel of raffle items. 2109 Ball Co-Chairs Wendy Messmann and Lisa Shirley and 2019 Raffle Co-Chairs Joanna Clarke, Debbie Munir and Jennifer Tobin revealed the following line-up of unique and unusual raffle items to the 80-plus baronesses:
$100 for each or $500 for six raffle tickets
- Park Place — The winner will choose between a 2019 Volvo XC40, a Mercedes Benz GLC300, a Porsche Macan or a Range Rover. (Value: $58,000)
$25 for each or $100 for five raffle tickets
- PlainsCapital Bank — The winner will receive a $10,000 debit card from the bank. (Value: $10,000)
- Eiseman Jewels and Rolex — The winner will receive a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 watch from the NorthPark jeweler. (Value: $10,300)
- Highland Park Village — The winner will receive a $10,000 shopping spree with up to three hours of personal shopping team consultation. (Value: $10,000)
- Hawaiian Getaway — The winner will enjoy a seven-night stay in a luxury three-bedroom residence at the Timbers Kauai Ocean Club and Residences. (Value: $12,000)
The winning tickets will be drawn at the 46th annual Cattle Baron’s Ball on Saturday, October 19, at Gilley’s with featured entertainer Keith Urban.
To purchase raffle tickets or for sponsorship information, visit cattlebaronsball.com or call 214.443.9222. Or, better yet, contact your favorite baroness and she’ll be more than glad to make it happen. Talk about customer service!