There is a reason why great musicians, artists and storytellers found their inspiration along Europe’s scenic Danube and Rhine rivers. Thanks to this Art Ball 2019 Form And Function live auction package, you’ll have the opportunity to float in Viking’s state-of-the-art Longship that Condé Nast Traveler lists as #1 on its River Cruise Line listings.
As your Longship leisurely passes by legendary castles and charming villages, you’ll be able to take in both sides of the river from
- the Sun Deck ideal for taking in the sun, reading a best seller under a canopy or perfecting your putting skills,
- the Observation Lounge to enjoy that favorite cocktail and settle back in the sleek couches and chairs for an intimate chat or a sharing stories with new BFFs
- the Aquavit Terrace for open-air dining complete with a sumptuous buffet
And if some reflective time is on your must-do list, there’s even a library with wood paneling, books galore and computers, of course.
Home aboard your Longship will be a Veranda Stateroom Category D featuring its own private open balcony overlooking the water.
The question that you and your guest will have to decide is whether to sail along the Danube, the Rhine or both.
Package will include:
- Eight-day cruise of your choice along the Danube and/or Rhine Rivers, Category D Veranda Stateroom
- A complimentary shore excursion offered in every port of call
- On-board meals
Compliments of Strong Travels and Viking River Cruises
Restrictions: Cruise selection is subject to availability at time of booking. Airfare not included. Must travel by April 2020, excluding all peak and holiday periods. (Best time to travel would be summer of 2019).
* Graphic and photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art