Like fine wine, Napa and Sonoma are to be taken in and savored. And this Art Ball 2019 Form And Function live auction package will provide the winner and guest with the perfect opportunity to experience the best of the best in the California wine country.
The itinerary starts with flying into Santa Rosa and driving to Napa, where the winner and guest will check into the new Napa Valley Four Seasons in Calistoga. Then it’s off to the legendary French Laundry for supper.
The next morning it’s off to Promontory for a tour and wine-tasting followed by lunch at Thomas Keller’s La Calenda, where Chef de Cuisine Kaelin Ulrich Trilling combines fresh and artisanal ingredients employing traditional cooking methods. Then head to Napa Valley’s Spring Summit Ranch atop Spring Mountain to take in the vista and take home a case of Russian River Pinot Noir.
Afterward, drive through the wine country to Sonoma, where the couple will have a full-blown experience at Land of Promise vineyard complete with pinot noir tasting, vineyard tour and supper in the all-American barn house overlooking the rows of grapes.
Before leaving the wine country, the final day will be a marvelous day at Hudson Ranch for lunch and a tour of the 200-acre vineyard, followed by a one-night stay at the property. As a going-away gift, you’ll receive two cases of Hudson Ranch wine.
Package will include:
- 50,000 American Airlines miles to book your round-trip flight
- Two-night stay at the Napa Valley Four Seasons Hotel for two people, opening in August 2019
- Tasting and tour at the Promontory, a premium cabernet producer among the dramatic landscapes of the Harlan Estate
- Lunch and vineyard tour of Hudson Ranch and two cases of wine
- Dinner for two at French Laundry
- Lunch at La Calenda
- A case of premier Napa Valley wines courtesy of Cindy and Howard Rachofsky
- Winery visit to Spring Summit Ranch and case of Russian River Pinot Noir
Compliments of Lindsey Collins and Amanda Shufeldt, Strong Travel Services, Cindy and Howard Rachofsky, Todd Fiscus, Terra Valentine Winery and Charles and Diana Karren of Land of Promise winery
Restrictions: For two travelers. Reservations at Napa Valley Four Seasons are subject to availability and blackout dates apply. Car service while in Napa and Sonoma not included. Dinner at French Laundry does not include wines. Lunch at La Calenda can be for up to four persons.
* Graphic and photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art