This Art Ball 2019 Form and Function live auction package will astound even the most well-travelled art-lover. Mexico City is known throughout the world for its range of art treasures. From the centuries-old Teotihuacan Pyramid and Puebla to the sleek, contemporary kurimanzutto and Museo Jumex, the city simply has way too much to take in.
That’s why the winner of the package will work with Eugene McDermott Director Agustín Arteaga to not just curate a five-day, four-night tour of Mexico City’s art treasures for the winner of this package, Agustin will personally guide a group of 6-8 travelers to the feasts of the eye.
And, of course, because Agustín’s marvelous taste and connections can open doors, there will be visits and suppers in private homes, as well as a dinner hosted by the Dallas Museum of Art.
Package will include:
- Trip for up to 6–8 travelers
- Up to four nights, five days
- Tour guide and transportation for duration of stay
- Entrance fees to cultural institutions
- A dinner hosted by the DMA
- Private visits and dinners in private homes
Compliments of Agustín Arteaga and the Dallas Museum of Art
Restrictions: Mutually agreed upon time and date arranged with Dr. Agustín Arteaga. Airfare, additional meals, and accommodations not included.
* Graphic and photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art