It’s not too soon to be thinking about proms. While moms and daughters will be checking the best racks in town for the perfect dress, there are a lot of young gals who won’t be able to have that luxury due to lack of funds. What should be a wonderful night can become a fretful experience worrying if a dress will be had.
However, Comerica Bank is once again stepping in to help the girls in need of their Cinderella looks with its Comerica Bank Prom Dress Drive. From Friday, February 1, thru Thursday, February 28, they’ll be collecting dresses for Dallas CASA and Boys and Girls Clubs of Great Dallas at the following Comerica Banking Centers:
- Cole-Fitzhugh (3202 North Fitzhugh, Dallas)
- Forest-Inwood (5200 Forest Lane, Dallas)
- NorthPark (8850 Boedecker Street, Dallas)
- Parker-Premier (3310 Premier Road, Plano)
- Preston Center (8225 Preston Road, Dallas)
In the past four years, 3,200 dresses have been donated for the program, with a record-breaking 1,230 provided last year.
BTW, word has it that in the past “there has been a shortage of plus-size dresses.”