Wow! Don’t know if it was the stellar gathering of media types or the wine tour of the Brain Performance Institute, but the sign-ups for Friday’s Nonprofit Media Panel at the Institute ramped up last week. If you were waiting until the last minute to sign up, the seconds are ticking away. Word has just arrived that the deadline for sign-ups is Wednesday at noon.
In the meantime, the five panelists are exercising their gray matter to discuss the changes that have been taking place for nonprofits getting coverage in today’s world. Representing the various media outlets will be:
- Broadcast — WFAA’s Ron Corning
- Daily newspapers — Dallas Morning News‘ Deborah Fleck
- Monthly publications — PaperCity‘s Christina Geyer
- Online — MySweetCharity’s Jeanne Prejean
- Print/online photography — Kristina Bowman Photography’s Kristina Bowman
One of the highlights of the gathering is the Q&A. In some cases, it provides the panelists with new insight on the challenges/frustrations facing nonprofit PR and marketing folks.
So, register by sending your info (name, phone #, nonprofit association, email address) here, check the shyness at the door, and feel free to bring a client or boss that you want to impress/educate.
See you Friday at 2 p.m.
* Photo courtesy of Brain Performance Institute