“We invite you to join us for a real blockbuster event on October 30 at Dallas Women’s Foundation’s 33rd Annual Luncheon! We are thrilled to feature Ava DuVernay, writer, producer and director whose work includes the award-winning Selma and 13th. Most recently, she directed the children’s classic, A Wrinkle in Time, with a star-studded cast including Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling. Ava will be joined onstage by Michele Norris, one of the most trusted voices in American journalism, former National Public Radio host and director of TheRaceCard project – who will moderate a lively dialogue. You don’t want to miss this!
“Our honorary co-chairs are Ambassador Ron Kirk and Matrice Ellis-Kirk, and we’re thankful for their leadership. We are also very excited to announce that our presenting sponsor is Toyota! Our goal is to raise more than $1 million to support the Foundation’s important work to advance women’s economic security and women’s leadership through research, advocacy and grantmaking. Along with Toyota, these generous sponsors have already committed their support:
- Presenting Sponsor — Toyota
- Platinum Sponsor — U.S. Trust Company, Bank of America Private Wealth Mgmt
- Crystal Sponsor — Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Diamond Sponsor — Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Media Sponsors — D CEO, Dallas Business Journal and MySweetCharity
- Emerald Sponsors — AT&T Inc., Becky Bruder/Debbie Barnes/Faye Lidji/Candace Krause, Frito-Lay Inc., Betty Suellentrop and Shawna D. Wilson
- Gold Sponsors — Julie Bleicher/Gail Griswold/Diana Dutton, Nancy Carlson, Serena Connelly, Ka Cotter, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Marion T. Flores, Jane Hamilton, Sydney S. Hicks, Brenda L. Jackson, Margaret Keliher, Neiman Marcus, Alice and Erle Nye, Peloton Commercial Real Estate, TIAA Financial Services and TIAA Financial Services Women’s Group.
“We encourage you to buy your tables now, and plan to be at the Hilton Anatole on October 30 at 10:30 for the VIP reception, and 11:30 to 1:00 for the Luncheon.
“Dallas Women’s Foundation Annual Luncheon sponsorships start at $3,500, and individual tickets start at $350. Those interested should contact Ashley Lindsay at 214.525.5311, [email protected] or visit www.dallaswomensfdn.org/luncheon.”
* Photo provided by Dallas Women's Foundation