According to Dallas Museum of Art Family, Youth and School Programs Director Leah Hanson,
What are your top summertime activities with the family? Cooling off by the pool? Making kitschy crafts at summer camp? Exploring new places? Completing reading challenges for the library? What if you could get ALL of that fun in just ONE place?!
Stop by the Dallas Museum of Art for free family fun every day (except Monday—we’re closed!) and check off your summer fun to-do list. You can cool off from the heat while taking a closer look at art from all around the world, listen to tall tales and daring adventures during story time, get a creative workout making a sculpture or sketch in the Center for Creative Connections, and so much more.
Stay for an hour, stay all day—we’ve got a little something for everyone. For more information click here: DMA Summer Family Fun.
General admission is free to the Museum’s collection galleries and most exhibitions.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- Friday*: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
* On Late Night Fridays (third Friday of the month, excluding December), the Museum is open until midnight. ** Graphic and photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art