With the 2018 Art Ball just hours away, the final live auction package is tailor-made for those with a rarefied bucket list. It combines far-away place, friends and fabulous one-of-a-kind experiences.
Five couples will attend “Abu Dhabi Art” in November plus so much more. In addition to having the Eugene McDermott Director Agustín Arteaga accompany the group through the dazzling wonders of Abu Dhabi’s art world that only a few have access, there will be overnight respite at a luxurious oasis resort.
- V-VIP private tour of the Louvre Abu Dhabi with Dr. Agustín Arteaga
- V-VIP tours at Abu Dhabi Art
- Three nights in a five-star hotel in Abu Dhabi for five couples
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Project lunch and tour with Director Richard Armstrong
Al Ain Desert Oasis
- Special trip to Al Ain Oasis, a World Heritage Site, with an overnight stay in unparalleled luxury and comfort amid the mystic desert charm of Qasr Al Sarab, a luxury resort for up to five couples.
- V-VIP private tour of the Dubai Gallery District Alserkal Avenue with Alserkal Avenue, Alserkal Programming and Alserkal Residence Founder/patron of the arts Abedelmonem Bin Eisa Alserkal and Alserkal Avenue Director Vilma Jurkute with a private lunch at Inked
- Beautiful dinner in Dubai hosted by the Dallas Museum of Art
- V-VIP Private tour of UAE Unlimited, a contemporary art foundation
- Day trip to Sharjah Art Foundation for a V-VIP behind the scenes tour with Foundation Director
So, either be a big spender and invite your BFFs along, or pull together a team bid and set aside November for a trip of a lifetime.
Special Thanks to Gabriel Catone, Ruth | Catone
Compliments of Tourism and Culture Authority of Abu Dhabi; Alserkal Avenue Founder Abdelmonem bin Eisa Alserkal and Alserkal Avenue Director Vilma Jurkute; Barjeel Art Foundation, University Gallery NYU Abu Dhabi, and Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Project.
Restrictions: Airfare not included.
* Photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art