It’s the newest star in North Texas special events… and it will always be a star thanks to Dallas Cowboys’ first couple Gene and Jerry Jones. In addition to being the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, The Star in Frisco has been designed for every type of partying.
For the winning bid on this Art Ball auction package, there will be a VIP guided tour for 20 followed by partying in the Optum Suites with views of Leo Villareal’s LED “Volume Frisco” with its more than 19,200 white LED lights in the Grand Atrium, as well as the outdoor practice fields where D Boys work out.
Perks of the package include:
- A special memento expressly for the Auction winner
- Unique Cowboys “Swag Bag” for each guest
- Logo on existing video screens
- Custom playlist through built in sound system
- Custom décor provided by Todd Events up to $2,000
- Round trip luxury party bus provided by Wynne Transportation
- Custom catering options provided by Legends Hospitality up to $2,000
Compliments of Gene and Jerry Jones, Todd Events and Wynne Transportation
So, scoop up this goody and pick-and-choose the occasion to shine at The Star.
RESTRICTIONS: Event booking will be based on a mutually agreed upon date and time with the Dallas Cowboys, Legends Hospitality, and the Winner, and requires at least six weeks’ notice. Event space available, facility and staffing fees inclusive up to four hours, for up to 20 people and must be redeemed within a year of auction date.
*Photo provided by Dallas Museum of Art